February is the perfect time to consider how EveryDay Checks & Balances can give you and your loved ones, the support they need. We know our clients love their family members, we know our clients love their down time, we know our clients may have lost their loved ones or are unable to manage their Daily Money Matters. Our clients depend on us to assist them with:
- Financial Matters
- Reconciling All Billing Matters
- Insurance Matters
- Fraud and Scam Matters
- Trusting and Confidence Matters
- Relocation Matters
- EveryDay Life Matters
As Daily Money Managers, EveryDay Checks & Balances comforts their clients and offers them the security and knowledge that they are in the right hands. We have the expertise to navigate all the possible scenarios our clients may encounter. It is encouraging, and a relief to know, that a daily money manager can change the course of a life.
Suggestions for your loved ones:
- List questions before meeting with a Daily Money Manager
- Organize your specific need
- Gather all information pertinent to your financial matters
- Consider your busy life and how EveryDay Checks & Balances can help
Today, many of us lead very busy lives. If you are in the throes of a divorce, single, retired, have lost your spouse, a caregiver for a family member who is aging or has special needs, EveryDay Checks & Balances is available to guide you during this challenging time. While it is difficult to observe our family members struggle and admit that they are no longer capable of being autonomous, it is reassuring to know there are professionals who can help.
We suggest taking the first step and start the new year talking with a Daily Money Manager who can answer your important questions. At EveryDay Checks & Balances, we give you PEACE OF MIND AND THE GIFT OF TIME.
Strategies we recommend include:
- Begin the New Year with an organized plan of action to improve managing daily finances.
- Before the bills become overwhelming and late fees ensue, call EveryDay Checks & Balances and they will give you the solution and the resolution.
- Bottom line – monitoring and organizing daily financial matters can be liberating.
- Busy? No problem, a Daily Money Manager is the answer! Offering security as they maintain your financial affairs.
- Being a proactive caregiver allows you and your family member to navigate the services Everyday Checks & Balances provides.
- Breathe! We listen to our clients and hold their hand while creating a tailor-made plan that best suits their needs.
1. Immediately sort the mail into 3 categories: bills, correspondence, and junk. 2. Sort the bills in order of due date. 3. Pay the bills electronically/online. 4. If you are overwhelmed? See #5. 5. Hire a Daily Money Manager!
Holidays can be very stressful. My expertise and organizational services are integral aspect of “EveryDay Checks & Balances.” My clients have peace of mind, the gift of time, knowledge and security knowing they have made the right decision, and are in the right hands. Imagine having an opportunity to sit in front of a warm fire, with a cup of hot cocoa,…holiday music, that can’t hurt either!
Wishing you Happy Holidays from, EveryDay Checks & Balances!