Is it a difficult time for someone you know to manage the mounting stacks of mail, paying the bills, and balancing the checkbook during the Holiday season? If so, we suggest the following:
1. Immediately sort the mail into 3 categories: bills, correspondence, and junk.
2. Sort the bills in order of due date.
3. Pay the bills electronically/online.
4. If you are overwhelmed? See #5.
5. Hire a Daily Money Manager!
Holidays can be very stressful. My expertise and organizational services are integral aspect of “EveryDay Checks & Balances.” My clients have peace of mind, the gift of time, knowledge and security knowing they have made the right decision, and are in the right hands. Imagine having an opportunity to sit in front of a warm fire, with a cup of hot cocoa,…holiday music, that can’t hurt either!
Wishing you Happy Holidays from, EveryDay Checks & Balances!